Protus3 strives to be an approachable, perceptive and responsive team that advocates for our clients and performs with flawless execution.
At Protus3, we’re here to help clients secure a path forward. Through the development of custom controls and security system design, we help protect our clients’ assets and competitive advantage – providing the stability that allows them to prosper with peace of mind. Protus3 is one of the few, if not the only, security firms that offers security consulting, security system design, corporate investigations and other investigative services. Since 1988, we have worked with companies and agencies throughout the US and in several foreign countries.
Protus3 is committed to providing comprehensive security programs and controls so that clients will have the assets and stability to prosper. Our role as a client partner is to develop the appropriate layers of security to protect our clients’ assets and economic advantage. We focus on utilizing people, processes, and technology within the business model of our clients to best protect them from threats likely to affect their bottom line.
The Protus3 brand reflects three lines of service: security consulting, security system design, and investigative services. Through these lines of service, Protus3 helps clients prosper by protecting people (reducing the risk of loss from injury and litigation), intellectual property (reducing the risk of breach, theft, insider threats, or economic espionage), and assets (reducing the risk of theft, sabotage, or misuse). Protus3 offers careful examination aimed to preserve facts without producing additional cost or harm to the client, and always focuses on the best outcome for our clients.
Protus3 neither represents nor endorses any specific line or brand of security equipment or service. Instead, we work to develop security controls that are appropriate, scalable, meet industry compliance requirements, and support our clients’ economic advantage.
Protus3 is committed to developing long-term relationships with clients. We are proud of our staff and our reputation in the security industry which is founded on integrity, passion, creativity, and solutions that are in the best interest of our clients.
Our team offers a variety of public and private sector experience and subject matter expertise.
Protus3 believes it is essential to maintain relationships with other professionals who are also in the business of reducing crime. Many of these professional affiliations were forged during our tenure in law enforcement, the military or corporate security and they remain relevant today. The following organizations illustrate who we are and what we do.
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP), ASIS International
- Physical Security Professional (PSP), ASIS International
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Healthcare Protection Administrator (CHPA), IAHSS
- Certified Industrial Security Professional (ISP), NCMS
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISACA
- Certified Security Project Manager (CSPM), Security Industry Association
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (ISSP), ISC2
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Professional (CPD), National Institute of Crime Prevention
- Licensed Counterintelligence Service (CI), NC Private Protective Services
- Licensed Private Investigator (PI), NC Private Protective Services
- Licensed Private Investigator Associate (PIA), NC Private Protective Services