TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE COUNTERMEASURES
What it is
As the value of information goes up, so does the risk of electronic eavesdropping, wiretapping, computer tampering, or even third-party video surveillance. Today, it is common practice for a business to perform Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM). This is a thorough inspection conducted by professionals with the goal of finding and eliminating access points that could be used by a third party to intercept information.
How it works
The inspection typically includes:
- A complete physical search
- Radio frequency spectrum analysis to detect transmitters
- Inspection of metallic cables for faults or anomalies using specialized equipment
- Analysis of telephone sets and cabling for conductive, resistive, capacitive, or hookswitch bypass techniques
- Analysis of electric circuits for carrier current transmitters
- Other specialized detection techniques as circumstances dictate
At the end of the Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, we will provide a detailed report that includes a description of the scope of work; specific findings for each analysis, test, and inspection; and recommendations for improving or correcting deficiencies.
We help protect your vital (often unrecoverable) information: trade secrets, marketing plans, litigation documents, organizational changes, mergers, or new product introductions. Whatever the reason, Protus3 has a qualified team of specialists ready to help. We employ experts in electronic and physical security, counter-intelligence, electrical engineering, telecommunications, and computer science.