An ASR review is the most visible component of compliance with the Clery Act.
What does the Protus3 ASR Review include?
- A review of your institution’s current ASR compared to statute requirements and best practices provided by ED for compliance with the Jeanne Clery Act and its VAWA amendments
- A detailed report of findings and recommendations in a format you can use
- On-going access to subject matter experts to answer your questions as they pertain to the ASR findings and recommendations
Why use the service?
The ASR is the most visible and accessible component of your compliance with the Clery Act
- In higher education, reputation is an institution’s greatest asset
- It demonstrates that leadership at your institution takes security and compliance seriously
- It provides compliance professionals with an unbiased baseline that can be used in a pragmatic and efficient manner to mitigate gaps
- Fines assessed by ED have been estimated at less than 1% of the total cost to the institution for non-compliance – that is pretty scary…
What is the cost? $3,000
An ounce of prevention can be worth a pound of cure.