Some of the Triangle’s most influential and highly accomplished female leaders were recognized at Triangle Business Journal’s Women in Business Awards event on Thursday, August 23, at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham.
The Women in Business awards program recognizes Triangle women who have proven to be dynamic and outstanding leaders with established track records of significant accomplishments in business and/or community service.
The following women business leaders were honored with a 2012 Women in Business award:
• Brenda Berg, Scandinavian Child
• Rebecca Bottorff, Bandwidth.com
• Janet Cowell, State of North Carolina
• Jackie Craig, The Green Chair Project
• Holly Crumpler, Deloitte
• Sally Edwards, Marbles Kids Museum
• Valoree Eikinas, Mulkey Engineers & Consultants
• Jocelyn Fina, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice LLP
• Dana Hughens, Clairemont Communications
• Gretchen Joyce, MaxPoint Interactive
• Krystyna Kowalczyk, Novella Clinical
• Trish Markus, Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP
• Katrinka McCallum, Red Hat
• April Mills, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
• Gail Mills, Durham Rescue Mission
• Pat Nathan, Dress for Success Triangle
• Patrice Nelson, Urban Ministries of Durham
• Christine Peterson, Risk Management Associates, Inc.
• Kim Saunders, Mechanics & Farmers Bank
• CJ Scarlet, Roving Coach International
• Rusine Mitchell Sinclair, Girl Scouts-North Carolina Coastal Pines (Lifetime Achievement Award)
• Monica Smiley, Enterprising Women
• Betsy Smith, E.L. Smith Consulting
• Debra Townsley, William Peace University
• Maite Vigil, Rocky Top Hospitality
• Carol Wagoner, HCW Employee Benefit Services
Plan. Protect. Prosper.
Protus3 specializes in security system design, security consulting, corporate investigations and other investigative services. Partner with Protus3 and we will examine each situation to identify threats and develop solutions for your best outcome.