Risk Management Associates, Inc. is now licensed as a Private Security Services Business in Virginia. In accordance with § 9.1-139 of the Code of Virginia (1950), a license from the Department of Criminal Justice Services is required for installation, service, maintenance, or design of security equipment; security officer service; and/or private investigator service. RMA is licensed to provide security system design services in Virginia.
In addition to this license, our staff has been certified and/or licensed as required by the following agencies and organizations.
- Certified Protection Professional, ASIS International
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Top Secret or Secret Security Clearance, Department of Defense
- Certified Information Security Manager, ISACA
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional, ISC2
- Certified Fire/Arson Investigator, NC Department of Insurance
- Licensed Counterintelligence Service, NC Private Protective Services
- Licensed Private Investigator, NC Private Protective Services
- Licensed Private Investigator Associate, NC Private Protective Services
- Certified in Homeland Security Level III, American College of Forensic Examiners
- Certified Property and Evidence Specialist, International Association of Property and Evidence
Plan. Protect. Prosper.
Protus3 specializes in security system design, security consulting, corporate investigations and other investigative services. Partner with Protus3 and we will examine each situation to identify threats and develop solutions for your best outcome.