Risk Management Associates has been awarded a project for Development of Security/Anti-Terrorism Geospatial Information System and Space Management Collection and Publishing for Naval Facilities Engineering Command Engineering Services Center (NAVFAC ESC).
NAVFAC is in the process of collecting and maintaining GIS facility data, operating the GRC which involves providing GIS services to supported Commands throughout three regions, and administering the Regional map products which are hosted on the Navy’s Regional Shore Installation Management System (RSIMS).
The primary objectives are as follows:
- Verify and update floorplans, to delineate workspaces, and to collect workspace attribute data for installations
- Perform necessary data conversion for consumption by the RSIMS Space Module
- Acquire new aerial/oblique imagery and LiDAR
- Post process existing imagery to create orthophotographic photos to be used for planemetric revision of existing GIS feature classes
- Develop a report include schedule and cost to acquire aerial imagery for Naval Support Facility Diego Garcia (NSFDG)
- Migration of existing Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) utility files to SDSFIE 3.0 compliant GIS feature classes
- Maintenance of ESRI software
Plan. Protect. Prosper.
Protus3 specializes in security system design, security consulting, corporate investigations and other investigative services. Partner with Protus3 and we will examine each situation to identify threats and develop solutions for your best outcome.