Protus3 was interviewed for the inaugural “Security Consultants Speak” feature published by IPVM. The article covers:
- What ‘typical’ projects consist of – in terms of device size, dollar amount and time
- What the cost of service averages
- RFPs to avoid
- How Protus3 competes with manufacturer designs
- Why Protus3 prefers ‘or equal’ specifications
- What technologies Protus3 sees as on the way down and up
You can read the complete article here or download a copy here.
The world’s leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.