Protus3 conducted a Physical Security Assessment for the mitigation of hostile vehicle traffic for Colonial Williamsburg. This assessment was to provide a review and evaluation of the current physical security posture for defending against hostile vehicle traffic. Colonial Williamsburg is unique in many ways, being that it is one of few historic preservation areas that includes museums, educational programs, and private residences.
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation is a private, not-for-profit educational institution that receives no regular state or federal funding. The Foundation:
- Preserves and interprets the Historic Area.
- Operates for-profit subsidiaries, including hotels, restaurants, convention facilities, and golf courses.
- Sells licensed products and reproductions.
In addition to the Historic Area, the foundation also operates:
- The DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum
- The Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum
- Bassett Hall
- John D. Rockefeller Jr. Library
Plan. Protect. Prosper.
Protus3 specializes in security system design, security consulting, corporate investigations and other investigative services. Partner with Protus3 and we will examine each situation to identify threats and develop solutions for your best outcome.