North Carolina Private Protective Services Board approved nine new courses as meeting the criteria for Continuing Education (CE) credit for licensees.
- Introduction to Social Media Searches (PPSB-17-284, two hours)
- Proactive Patrol Procedures & Techniques for Security Officers (PPSB-17-285, two hours)
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (PPSB-17-286, two hours)
- Handling Emergencies and Unusual Incidents (PPSB-17-287, two hours)
- Fraud in the Workplace (PPSB-17-288, two hours)
- Identity Theft (PPSB-17-289, two hours)
- Investigative Process (PPSB-17-290, two hours)
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Managing Aggressive Behavior (PPSB-17-291, two hours)
- Bomb Threat Assessment and Management (PPSB-17-292, two hours)
Effective January 1, 2012, all PPSB license holders must have completed 12 hours of approved continuing education credit to qualify for license renewal. Protus3 has developed training programs that are relevant to practice as a private investigator and protection and security professional and is offering these in one day seminars. Our goal is to provide opportunities for licensees to obtain the required CEU’s and to provide interesting and relevant instruction on protection and investigative topics.
For more information or to register for classes, visit our Continuing Education page.
Plan. Protect. Prosper.
Protus3 specializes in security system design, security consulting, corporate investigations and other investigative services. Partner with Protus3 and we will examine each situation to identify threats and develop solutions for your best outcome.