Healthcare fraud is a costly problem, particularly for pharmaceutical companies, medical device and equipment manufacturers, clinical laboratories, hospitals and long-term care facilities. Our investigators are available to assist with a broad range of matters involving pharmaceutical compliance, fraud, and abuse. We bring extensive experience investigating alleged violations of federal and state statutes such as the Medicare/Medicaid anti-kickback statute, Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, False Claims Act, and numerous other statutes and regulations.
Protus3 conducts thorough fact-finding investigations into incidents of alleged healthcare fraud and abuse. Here are a few areas where legal and ethical violations often occur:
- Marketing, sales and promotional practices (including off-label promotion)
- Physician remuneration and entertainment
- Research and educational grants
- Clinical research fraud
- Continuing medical education
- Government billing and price reporting under Medicare, Medicaid and other government healthcare programs
- Compliance with good manufacturing practices regulations in the manufacture of FDA-regulated products
The Protus3 team brings extensive experience in handling the sometimes competing and conflicting interests that arise when investigating matters of this nature. Give us a call today to learn how we can protect your company from fraud and abuse.
Put our experience to work for you
Call today to discuss how we can thoroughly investigate pharmaceutical compliance to safeguard your company’s hard-earned position in the marketplace.Contact Us