You give us data, we give you answers.
We are computer forensic experts who find solutions to your corporate, business, and private needs. If you are in the process of discovery, we can help. Our team has a vast array of knowledge in both Windows and iOS; as well as tablets, smart phones, servers, and Cloud-based accounts.
With state of the art technology and decades of knowledge and expertise, our forensic examiners detect and decipher even the smallest traces of information in order to locate and extract relevant data. Just because it’s deleted doesn’t mean it’s gone. We are experts at helping you find what you need.
Through our consultations, we will collaborate with you to determine the best method of action tailored to your specific needs. Let’s talk about how we can uncover the truth.
At Protus3, our computer forensics team is frequently called into action for:
- Embezzlement investigations
- Network intrusions and hacks
- Criminal investigations
- HIPAA and PII exposure investigations
- Suspected data compromises
- Suspected ex-employee in possession of intellectual property or general company data
- Suspected company property being used illegally by an employee(s)
- Stolen company data
- Evidence discovery for civil or criminal cases
- Recovery of deleted files or deleted texts
- Examination of an employee’s work computer before termination to avoid a lawsuit
- Domestic matters
- Death investigation
- Image cell phones
- Detect malware
- Provide client with easy-to-read report and explain data
- Preserve evidence
- Locate when the information was last accessed
- Analyze logs and data for evidence of intrusion
- Image desktops
- Consult on sensitive corporate and personal issues involving extortion and bribery
- Provide in depth analysis of raw data
- Recover deleted documents/files
- Recover deleted texts / SMS messages
Common Questions answered by a Protus3 forensic expert
Computer forensics cannot always answer the questions that may be important to the client; however, it is important to determine this as soon as possible. We let the client know up front what the possible outcome will be, and if we are able to help, we will.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Licensed Counterintelligence Service Trainee, North Carolina Private Protective Services
- Licensed Private Investigator, North Carolina Private Protective Services
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice