Speakers and topics included:
• Keynote Chris Van Gorder – Security Officer to Present Day CEO
• Russell Jones, PhD, CPP, CHPA – If Disney Ran Your Security Department
• William Koffel, P.E., FSEPE – What Is The Impact of NFPA 101-2012?
• Donna Palomba – Jane Doe No More
• Ben Scaglione, CPP, CHPA – How The Affordable Care Act Has Changed Security
• Howard Adams, PhD – Building High Performing Work Teams
• Howard Adams, PhD – Strategic Project Planning: Vision to Execution
• William Richter, RN – Active Shooters in Healthcare Setting
• Martin Williams – Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs) Within a Comprehensive Use of Force Model
• Kevin Tuohey – Facility Design and the Security Role
• Jeffery Young, CHPA – Consolidation: Security’s Contribution to Sustainable Healthcare Costs
• Roger Sheets, CHPA and Rocky Prosser – Managing Prisoners in a Healthcare Environment
The International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety, or IAHSS for short, is the only organization solely dedicated to professionals involved in managing and directing security and safety programs in healthcare institutions. IAHSS is comprised of security, law enforcement and safety individuals dedicated to the protection of healthcare facilities worldwide. IAHSS strives to combine public safety officer training with staff training, policies and technology to achieve the most secure hospital environments possible. Additionally, the IAHSS partners with government agencies and other organizations representing risk managers, emergency managers, engineers, architects, nurses, doctors and other healthcare stakeholders to further patient security and safety.
Plan. Protect. Prosper.
Protus3 specializes in security system design, security consulting, corporate investigations and other investigative services. Partner with Protus3 and we will examine each situation to identify threats and develop solutions for your best outcome.