Nearly half of U.S. businesses today have fallen victim to a cyberattack, with small and mid-sized firms most often the target. Unsure how to protect your business from data breach and cybercrime? Sentinel’s panel of cybersecurity experts is here to help.
Sentinel Risk Advisors is hosting a luncheon and seminar on Tuesday, February 28. Panel experts will tell you how to prevent the most common and costly attacks from happening. They will share real world loss scenarios playing out at businesses right here in the Triangle. And they will show you how to stay a step ahead of tech-savvy cybercriminals.
Please join us for this special, invitation-only event. Our esteemed panel of cybersecurity experts includes:
- Peter Ahearn, Jr. is a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). He investigates cybercrimes and threats to national security.
- Amelia Bernstein is the lead client executive for cyber and data risk management at Sentinel Risk Advisors.
- Matt Donovan is the chief cyber expert at Worldwide Facilities, a national insurance brokerage specializing in cyber insurance coverage.
- Rusty Gilmore is a computer security and forensics expert and a consultant with Protus3, a security, consulting, system design, and investigative firm headquartered in Raleigh.
- Elizabeth Johnson is the lead attorney for privacy and data security at Wyrick Robbins Law Firm in Raleigh.
Tuesday, February 28
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Carolina Country Club
2500 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh
Buffet lunch to be served
Plan. Protect. Prosper.
Protus3 specializes in security system design, security consulting, corporate investigations and other investigative services. Partner with Protus3 and we will examine each situation to identify threats and develop solutions for your best outcome.